Is your organization considering opening up a European office? Would you like to learn how to diversify your funding to include European donors, such as DFID, EU, and SIDA?
Join an informative workshop on the benefits and challenges of opening up an office in Europe on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 from 1:30- 3:30 PM. This event will be hosted at InterAction (1400 16th St, NW, Suite 210, DC) and be facilitated by Alexander Knapp, Chief Executive, AKCGlobal Group.
The workshop will cover:
- Advantages and disadvantages of a European presence/office
- The largest European donors, their priorities and opportunities to access them
- A city-by-city tour of international development hubs in Europe
- An overview of European networks and ‘multipliers’ for NGOs in development
- A case study of practical options in the UK/London; including:
- Formal and informal routes to the DFID and EU donor markets
- Legal incorporation options (from for-profit, to social enterprise, to charity)
- Operational options for representation (from part-time consultant to four-person office)
- Business development strategies and ‘lessons-learned’ from other NGOs
Questions: Contact Alexander Knapp, email@example.com